I have been extended a Beckett Grading Service deal that I would like to utilize, but to do so I must submit 31 cards to take advantage of the price offered. With our cards combined, we can get a great deal on sending our cards to be graded.
Here is the short of the long of it:
- You send me the cards you would like Beckett to grade in a penny sleeve and semi-rigid card saver/top loader.
- I package the cards, and do the necessary paperwork to send the cards into BGS to be graded.
- You pay a flat rate of $15 per card, plus $1 per every $100 of card book value you send me.
- We will be utilizing Beckett's 10-day turn around service.
- I need your cards in hand by Friday March 14th. I will be shipping out the cards on Monday March 17th, we should have the cards back Friday April 4th.
- I will open the box from BGS on camera, just like I would a group break, to reveal the grades.
- After the break I will then mail the cards back to you - if you would like more than the minimal $50 return insurance you will have to pay the additional amount for this.
This submission is limited to the first 31 paid spots.
Please email me - NatesCaseBreaks@gmail.com - to let me know if you are planning on sending me cards to be graded. I will keep a running total below to make sure we reach 31 cards. If you have any questions at all, please contact me via the same email as above, or on twitter @natespringfield.