Thursday, December 12, 2013

New Buy Page and Box Breaks!

Hey everyone, I have started doing some single box breaks to fill in the gaps between case breaks. I am also expanding beyond baseball cards into Football and Basketball. These breaks are for a low risk big reward, as most random 2-team spots cost less than $10 per box.

Head over to the NEW BUY PAGE to see what is currently available for breaking. I will be opening every Wednesday night, and some weeks Wednesday and Thursday. Look for information on Twitter, or reply in the comments of this post with your email, and I will add you to the email list that goes out every Monday with what is available to be opened that week.

If you have any questions email me, catch me on Twitter, or Facebook. If you want to check out past breaks take a look at my YouTube channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment