Monday, November 18, 2013

November BGS Group Submission



I have been extended a Beckett Grading Service deal that I would like to utilize, but to do so I must submit at least 25 cards to take advantage of the price offered. With our cards combined, we can get a great deal on sending our cards to be graded.






Here is the short of the long of it:
  1. You send the cards that you would like to be graded to me.
  2. I package the cards, and do the necessary paperwork to send the cards into BGS to be graded.
  3. Your flat price is $14 per card, add another $1 for an autographed card.
  4. We will be utilizing Beckett's 10-day turn around service.
  5. I will be shipping out the cards on Monday December 2nd, we should have the cards back Monday December 23rd at the latest.
  6. I will open the box from BGS on camera, just like I would a group break, to reveal the grades.
  7. After the break I will then mail the cards back to you.
Please email me - NatesCaseBreaks@gmail.com - to let me know if you are planning on sending me cards to be graded. I would like to have a pretty accurate idea of how many cards will be sent. I will keep a running total below to make sure we reach 25 cards. If you have any questions at all, please contact me via the same email as above, or on twitter @natespringfield.

Hope everyone enjoys the upcoming Holiday Season.

Cards Being Sent

  1. 2010 Topps Chrome Mike Stanton RC Auto
  2. 2013 Bowman Platinum Dan Vogelbach /10 Ice Refractor
  3. 2013 BDPP Hunter Renfroe Base Auto
  4. 2013 BDPP Hunter Renfroe Blue Refractor Auto
  5. 2013 BDPP Kevin Franklin Gold Refractor
  6. 2013 BDPP Hunter Harvey Base Auto
  7. 2013 BDPP Hunter Harvey Green Refracto Auto
  8. 2011 Topps Chrome Michael Wacha USA Auto
  9. 2013 Topps Finest Dylan Bundy XFractor Auto
  10.  Bryan
  11.  Bryan
  12.  Bryan
  13.  Bryan
  14.  Bryan
  15.  Bryan
  16.  Bryan
  17.  Bryan
  18.  Bryan
  19.  
  20.  
  21.  
  22.  
  23.  
  24.  

No comments:

Post a Comment