Choose Your Team, Most Only $8 a Piece. Breaking on March 13th at 9:00 PM CST.
|2010 Bowman Chrome, 2012 BDPP, ITG Baseball Hits, and 2011 Topps USA Retail|
Let's have one more break before the Gypsy Queen Case Break, this time is it all about the youngsters. The Prospect Break will feature a variety of products - four boxes total. The 2012 Hobby Box of Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects will contain one auto, and many possibilities for refractors. Even though many of the names featured in this set will not see major league playing time this season, there are some big names and nice hit possibilities. The 2010 Bowman Chrome Hobby Box also features one auto refractor card, and guarantees 7 parallel hits. Included are Team USA cards. If one of these is pulled it will be awarded to the team the player is currently rostered by. If the player is not currently rostered by a team the card will be randomed. Finally is a product that I have never opened, 2011 In The Game "ITG" Prospects and Heroes Series 2. This hobby box contains five cards, all of which are "hits", meaning a relic or autographed card. There is a very, very wide variety of possibilities on this checklist. As an added bonus I will be throwing in a 2011 Topps Retail USA Team Set. It will be divided up among participants - not teams - that did not receive one of the 7 hits. The autograph, and all age level sets, will be randomed off to the hitless.
There are eight guaranteed hits, being either relic or autos, in this break.
Because of the wide variety of cards and autographs in this break, most teams will cost $8 a piece - a few teams are listed at $10. Click on the link below to purchase. The break will take place on March 13th at 9:00 PM CST and as always will be broadcast and recorded on my BlogTV page.
1. The break will take place on Wednesday March 13th at 9:00 PM CST and will be broadcast and recorded on my BlogTV channel. (www.blogtv.com/people/natespringfield)
2. All cards will be shipped - Hits and valuable cards sent in penny/toploaders and commons in team bags.
4. There are eight (8) guaranteed hits in this break.
5. If a multi-player card is pulled, it will be randomed off between the teams featured on the card, unless all but one team featured on the card forfeits their chance at the card. If multiple identical cards featuring multiple teams they will be evenly distributed between the teams.
6. If a card is pulled that does not indicate a team, the card will be awarded to the team the player played with the longest during his career. Hall of Fame induction team will be the tie breaker. If a card is pulled that is non-baseball related it will be randomned off between all hitless teams.
7. There is a chance to pull an expired redemption card in this break. The participant, not myself, is responsible for contacting Topps to handle a possible redemption.
Choose Your Team, Most Teams Only $8 a Piece. Breaking on March 13th at 9:00 PM CST.
|Baltimore Orioles||@gopherballs||Atlanta Braves||@TheFantasyFix|
|Boston Red Sox||@natespringfield||Miami Marlins||@Angry_Saguaro|
|New York Yankees||@TimFogel||New York Mets||@HiLifeHokie|
|Tampa Bay Rays||@HiLifeHokie||Philadelphia Phillies|
|Toronto Blue Jays||@TimFogel||Washington Nats||@gopherballs|
|Chicago White Sox||Chicago Cubs||@natespringfield|
|Cleveland Indians||@TimFogel||Cincinnati Reds||@TheFantasyFix|
|Detroit Tigers||@Angry_Saguaro||Milwaukee Brewers||@KingsCards|
|Kansas City Royals||@Angry_Saguaro||Pittsburgh Pirates||@TheFantasyFix|
|Minnesota Twins||@TimFogel||St. Louis Cards||Locan Ben|
|Houston Astros||@prpalomo||Arizona DBacks||@Angry_Saguaro|
|Los Angeles Angels||@HiLifeHokie||Colorado Rockies||@TimFogel|
|Oakland Athletics||@Angry_Saguaro||LA Dodgers||@TimFogel|
|Seattle Mariners||@TimFogel||San Diego Padres||@TheFantasyFix|
|Texas Rangers||@gopherballs||San Fran Giants|