|Here is what we are opening this Wednesday night.|
The Finest Break will consist of a hobby box of 2011 Topps Finest (at least 1 on-card rookie autograph and 1 autograph jumbo relic), a hobby box of 2012 Topps Finest (at least 1 on-card rookie autograph and 1 autograph jumbo relic), and a mini box of 2007 Topps Finest (at least 1 autograph). The autograph total is lower in this break than the previous two, but the non-auto cards in this break have the potential for a much, much higher return because of how many numbered parallel's are included in these sets. (If you need reassurance check out this auction, this auction, and this one.)
Team purchasing will work a little different in this break than in the previous two. Each spot in this break will be for 2 different teams. One team you will choose, first come first serve from the list below, and the second team will be chosen via a draft of the participants. The 15 teams that will be included in the draft are the more desirable teams. Draft order will be determined via Random.org on the night of the draft. The night of the draft is set for Wednesday February 6th.
Because of the structure of the way the teams are being assigned there will not be a discount on spots closer to the time of the break. I honestly would rather claim the teams and have an additional chance at choosing the Angels in the draft for the price these spots are being sold.
1. The break will take place on Wednesday February 6th at 9:30 PM CST and will be broadcast and recorded on my BlogTV channel. (www.blogtv.com/people/natespringfield)
2. All cards will be shipped - Hits and valuable cards sent in penny/toploaders and commons in team bags.
4. There are 5 guaranteed autographs and 12 guaranteed parallels, and 2 guaranteed insert cards in this 3 box break
5. If a multi-player card is pulled, it will be randomed off between the teams featured on the card, unless all but one team featured on the card forfeits their chance at the card. If multiple identical cards featuring multiple teams they will be evenly distributed between the teams.
6. If a card is pulled that does not indicate a team, the card will be awarded to the team the player played with the longest during his career. Hall of Fame induction team will be the tie breaker
7. There is a chance to pull an expired redemption card in this break. The participant, not myself, is responsible for contacting Topps to handle a possible redemption.
Teams that will be drafted: A's, Angels, Blue Jays, Braves, Mariners, Nationals, Padres, Rays, Rangers, Red Sox, Rockies, Royals, Twins, White Sox, and Yankees.
Click on individual teams below to purchase or CLICK HERE to purchase a Draft Spot.
Teams for Sale are: