|3 Boxes of Upper Deck and a Team USA Box/Auto for those skunked|
After successfully breaking my Panini Mixer, I've decided to try another - but with Upper Deck this time. 2012 was a tremendous year for rookies in MLB, and in recent memory 2007 would be the year that came close to that caliber of talent. So I put together a few boxes of product for a break to get a chance at a few big name rookie autos, as well as an opportunity for a few nice cards from established players.
The 2007 lineup will include a Sweet Spot Signatures hobby box (2 Autos), a hobby box of SPx (6 Autos / 6 Game Used), and a hobby box of Future Stars (4 Autos). This break will produce 12 autographs and 6 game-used memorabilia cards.
As mentioned before there was a great rookie class highlighted by Ryan Braun, Troy Tulowitski, Tim Lincecum, Josh Hamilton, Hunter Pence, and Ian Kinsler, whose autos are featured throughout these products. Other possible autograph hits in this break include Cal Ripken Jr., Derek Jeter, Craig Biggio, Ken Griffey Jr., Miguel Cabrera, Roger Clemens, Justin Verlander, Adrian Gonzalez, Matt Cain, David Ortiz, Nick Swisher, Dan Haren, and Cliff Lee to name a few.
Please remember that cards are awarded to the team on the card, meaning these players cards will be awarded to the teams they played for in 2007.
As I did in the Panini Mixer, each team is available for sale individually - and all teams will cost $12. Also as I did in my last Mixer there will be a prize for any team that goes hitless in the break. Instead of an autographed ball, this time I plan on making things a little more interesting - giving more than just one person a chance at the "Hitless Prize". Details will be revealed the night of the break, and I can guarantee at least one hitless team will receive an autographed card.
1. The break will take place on Tuesday January 22nd at 9:30 PM CST and will be broadcast and recorded on my BlogTV channel.
2. All cards will be shipped - Hits and valuable cards sent in penny/toploaders and commons in team bags.
4. There are 12 guaranteed autographs and 6 memorabilia cards in this 3 box break
5. If a multi-player card is pulled, it will be randomed off between the teams featured on the card, unless all but one team featured on the card forfeits their chance at the card. If multiple identical cards featuring multiple teams they will be evenly distributed between the teams.
6. If a card is pulled that does not indicate a team, the card will be awarded to the team the player played with the longest during his career. Hall of Fame induction will be the tie breaker
7. There is a chance to pull an expired redemption card in this break. The participant, not myself, is responsible for contacting Upper Deck to handle a possible redemption.
8. Any team that goes hitless will be eligible for an autographed card at the end of the break.
Buy Teams Here! Price Reduced - $5 a Team!
|Baltimore Orioles||Joel||Atlanta Braves||@jonraypyle|
|Boston Red Sox||@notorioussog23||Miami Marlins||@batcavelv|
|New York Yankees||@notorioussog23||New York Mets||@iyellyahtzee|
|Tampa Bay Rays||@jonraypyle||Philadelphia Phillies||@sporer|
|Toronto Blue Jays||@sporer||Washington Nats||@iyellyahtzee|
|Chicago White Sox||JoeK||Chicago Cubs||@harrypav|
|Cleveland Indians||Cincinnati Reds||@falconyx85|
|Detroit Tigers||@falconyx85||Milwaukee Brewers||@iyellyahtzee|
|Kansas City Royals||@jonraypyle||Pittsburgh Pirates|
|Minnesota Twins||@NateSprinfield||St. Louis Cards||BradP|
|Houston Astros||BradP||Arizona DBacks||Joel|
|Los Angeles Angels||@CustomChanges||Colorado Rockies||Joel|
|Oakland Athletics||@jonraypyle||LA Dodgers||@jonraypyle|
|Seattle Mariners||@sporer||San Diego Padres||@batcavelv|
|Texas Rangers||BradP||San Fran Giants||@notorioussog23|