|Example of a Slabbed Buy Back Auto|
- 1 Box of 2011 Panini Contenders Hobby Box (6 Autos)
- 1 Box of 2011 Leaf Ink Hobby Box (5 Beckett Slabbed Autos - 4 Buybacks/1Cut)
- 3 Boxes of 2012 Leaf History of Baseball Hobby Box (1 Beckett Slabbed Cut Auto per Box)
There is a huge variety of cards and players available to be pulled in this break. Each set's information or checklist is available by clicking on the links above. There are 15 spots in this break. Each spot will get you two teams - one team of your choice and the second team will be assigned by randomizing the remaining teams. Each spot will cost you $27.50.
All cards will be shipped. If a card is pulled without a MLB team printed on the card, the card will be rewarded to the team the player played the most years for according to Baseball-Reference.com. Some cut autograph cards may fall into this category. Any participant that misses out on an autograph in the break will be put into the randomizer at the end of the break for a chance to win a 2011 Topps Marquee Brett Anderson Autographed Triple Relic card displayed at the end of this post.
|Bundy's auto in 2011 Panini Contenders|
1. The date of the break is TBA, based on the sale of teams.
2. The randomization of each participants second team and the entire break will be televised and recorded on BlogTv. Each participant will get a link to the recorded video.
3. All cards will be shipped - Hits and valuable cards sent in penny/toploaders and commons in team bags.
4. There are 14 guaranteed autographs in this break. 4 of which will be Beckett slabbed buy back autos, and 4 of which will be Beckett slabbed Cut Autos.
5. Any participant - not team - that does not receive an autograph card will be put into the randomizer to be eligible to win the 2011 Topps Marquee Brett Anderson Autographed Triple Relic.
6. If there is a multi-player card pulled it will be randomed off between the teams featured on the card, unless all but one team featured on the card forfeits their chance at the card.
7. Each 2 team spot only costs $27.50 - Click on Team to Buy
Teams - Contact me on Twitter (@NateSpringfield) or in the Comments section to claim a team.
|This will be the non-hit randomized card|