|Darvish is just one hot rookie auto in this set.|
I will be sending out ALL CARDS corresponding to your team, which increases the cost a little for shipping and supplies, but it is just easier to do an all or nothing on what to send and what not to send. Here is the best checklist I can find so far - as a more complete one is released I will share.
Important Things to Know:
1. The date of the break is scheduled for Sunday August 26th, 2012 at 8:30 CST. The Randomization will happen via random.org on Wednesday August 22nd - there should be a complete checklist available at this time.
2. The randomization of teams and entire break will be televised and recorded on BlogTv.
3. Again all cards will be shipped - Hits and valuable cards sent in penny/toploaders and commons in team bags.
4. There are 24 guaranteed autographs in the case and a total of 1,152 cards to be distributed.
5. Since there are quite a few multi-player cards offered in this set, they will be randomed off between the teams featured on the card, unless all but one team featured on the card forfeits their chance at the card. If multiple identical cards featuring multiple teams they will be evenly distributed between the teams.
6. Each two team spot costs $68.50.
Column A Column B
Tampa Bay Rays Kansas City Royals
Boston Red Sox Baltimore Orioles
Chicago White Sox Chicago Cubs
Detroit Tigers Cincinatti Reds
Arizona Diamondbacks Cleveland Indians
Los Angeles Angels Seattle Mariners
Los Angeles Dodgers Houston Astros
Colorado Rockies Miami Marlins
New York Yankees Milwaukee Brewers
Oakland Athletics New York Mets
San Francisco Giants Philadelphia Phillies
Minnesota Twins Pittsburgh Pirates
Texas Rangers San Diego Padres
Toronto Blue Jays Atlanta Braves
Washington Nationals St. Louis Cardinals
Please respond in the comments section that you want a spot and Click Here to Send Payment. Again, once the break is full the randomization of teams will happen. When an updated checklist is released it may change the "values" of the teams, and the columns may change up to the time of randomizing teams. Once teams are randomized and assigned, the only way they can change is via trade.
1. Nate Springfield
2. Bryan - @brynstl
3. Local Ben
4. Harry - @harrypav
5. Harry - @harrypav
6. Ben 2
8. Brad P.
9. Phil K
11. Nate Springfield
12. Nate Springfield
13. Nate Springfield
14. Nate Springfield
15. Nate Springfield